Tuesday, December 20, 2011

That crazy Pigeon and my 1st award!


Pigeon with my BFF's kiddo C.G.
I have a stuffed Pigeon {from the Pigeon books by Mo Willems} that goes home with my kiddos on the weekends.  He has been snowmachine-ing {snowmobiling in Alaska-speak}, played in the snow, decorated trees, seen multiple movies, flown from bunk beds and been attacked by a baby sister {this required surgery to repair his leg}.  Pigeon came home with me over Winter Break.  I have been taking pictures of him {at a dance recital, at the airport, dentist and in the dollar store} and I can't wait to share them with my kiddos.  He is currently spending the night at my BFF's house with her 5 1/2 year-old C.G.  When I get my book put together I will post so you can see it.  Do any of you have travelling buddies that go home with your kiddos?

And. . . . . . . . . . . . .



I got my 1st award!  Thanks to Chrissy at First Grade Found Me.

This award is for newbies, and it's goal is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.  If awarded, you must:
copy and paste the award on your blog
thank the giver and link back to them
reveal YOUR top five picks and leave a comment letting them know
hope your followers will share the love with them :)
Here are my top 5 picks - 

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I just got your comment on my blog yesterday. I would love to feature you on Someone New Sunday. Send me a quick email to laurastarnes(at)ymail(dot)com and I'll send you the questionnaire to fill out.

    I'm your newest follower =)
    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your cute blog! How cute is your pigeon idea!? New follower!

    Sara
    Kindergarten Is A Hoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. High quality Pigeon Baby Products are available right now at a2zbaby.com with special discount offer all kind of baby products likewise baby products India, Pigeon Baby Products, Online baby Products, Baby products Online, Baby Care Products and much more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.




    Baby Products Online

    ReplyDelete