Monday, December 12, 2011

Surprise Snow-Day

I was woken up this morning {at 6:30}, by my phone and about 5 text messages.  We've been having some crazy weather, it's been warmish which causes the snow to melt, then freeze at night which makes for some slick roads.  I was not expecting for it to be a snow day so it was nice to stay in comfy clothes all day and get stuff done around the house  umm, watch trashy reality TV. I did get some laundry done and started packing for my trip home over Winter Break {I can't wait to see my BFF and her kiddos and go wedding dress shopping with my future sister-in-law}.  I also inputted some grades into our reporting system and created this sight word activity for when we get back from break.


Is it weird that I'm really hoping we have school tomorrow? {they've been out plowing so I'm sure we will} We have a lot of stuff to get through this week, but only 3 days to do it.

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo jealous that you had a day to get something done!! I want one...but it's just NOT going to happen here in the Deep South... (sigh).

    Melly<><

    Stapler’s Strategies for Sizzlin' Second Graders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute game! Thank you for sharing. I am your newest follower. I cannot even imagine seeing a moose on the playground! I would love for you to come check out my blog. I have TONS and TONS of *freebies*!

    ReplyDelete