Saturday, August 4, 2012

Currently. . . . .August


I'm joining up with the fabulous Farley this sunny saturday.  I can't believe it is August already, and that it has been a month since my last post.  I have been enjoying my vacation and have been limiting my computer time.

I need to go get myself all gussied up for the Bridal Shower that we are throwing for my future sister-in-law.  I head back to AK on Tuesday and can get into my classroom on Friday, teachers start back on the 16th, kiddos on the 22nd and my little brother is getting married on the 25th (in Washington, which means my kiddos will be getting a sub on the 2nd day of school - sweet!).

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love bridal showers! Congratulations to your brother! I totally agree with the back to school hair cut and color on your B2S must haves. I think I get just as excited for a new hair cut and school clothes as the kids do! :)
    Heather
    Loose Shoelaces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have my appointment made! Chocolate truffle all over, a peek-a-boo panel of blue and a trim/shape up.

      Delete
  2. I've missed you Robin! Welcome back!!

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cool that you're in Alaska. When I graduated college, I thought seriously about applying to teach in Alaska. I accidentally stumbled across a Texas district at a job fair and well the rest is history. I look forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete