Tomorrow is our first official day back, but I'm headed in this morning to work in my room. I'm linking up with A Turn To Learn, and her Back to School Jitters linky party.
Wow! Alaska?! How cool, literally, is that?! I just found your blog through the Back to School Jitters linky. I have you have a great year in your super cute big classroom. I have a new blog and would love for you stop by and become a follower. I just became your newest!
I had my TL a little more than a year ago when my third child was born via c-section. I was not told ANYTHING about the possible side effects of having this procedure. Since then I have experienced heavy bleeding lasting sometimes 3 weeks out of the month, weight gain, severe mood swings. Severe cramping, changes to my libido, severe depression accompanied by suicidal thoughts, headaches, migraines, many new symptoms & older issues are now exacerbated. The father of two of my children doesn't want me anymore. I've become too much of a pain in the ass I guess. We don't talk. We don't sleep in the same bed. I think he might really think I am crazy... & maybe I am. I feel crazy a lot of the time. I'm unpredictable. I feel so angry about the whole thing & now what was once a mild fear of doctors has exploded into full on white coat syndrome that causes me to have a panic attack/hypertensive emergency (severe increase in blood pressure) whenever I have to deal with them. I'm not sure what to do... I fear the next time I have to see a doctor I'll have a stroke or a heart attack from the stress & anxiety of it... what do I do? I take my time and keep searching on internet looking for natural healing that how I came across Dr Itua herbal center website and I was so excited when Dr Itua told me to calm down that he will help me with his natural remedy I put my hope on him so I purchase his herbal medicines which was shipped to my address I used it as prescribed guess what? I'm totally healed my cramp pain is gone completely I also used his Anti Bacteria herbal medicines it's works for me very well I want anyone with health problem to contact Dr Itua herbal center for any kind diseases remedies such as Parkinson, Herpes, ALS, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Hiv/Aids,Cancers, Men & Women Infertility, I got his email address drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he has any kind of herbal remedies for women & men also for our babes. I really miss my Hunni...he's a fantastic father & a good man. He doesn't deserve this. I feel like an empty shell of who I used to be.
Students studying marketing often face challenges with research, campaign analysis, consumer behaviour, and digital marketing strategies. Online marketing assignment help in Australia can provide useful academic guidance when learners need support understanding complex topics or managing demanding deadlines. From structuring assignments to improving research and referencing skills, professional guidance can make coursework more manageable. Students can also use expert feedback to identify areas for improvement and develop a clearer understanding of marketing concepts while maintaining their own academic responsibility.
Love big classrooms! Why do you have a sub on the 2nd and 3rd day? Are you doing something fun?
ReplyDeleteஐRikki
The Hive
Having a sub that soon would give me the jitters too! I hope it all works out great for you. Have a great year!
ReplyDeleteHooty
Hooty's Homeroom
Wow! Alaska?! How cool, literally, is that?! I just found your blog through the Back to School Jitters linky. I have you have a great year in your super cute big classroom. I have a new blog and would love for you stop by and become a follower. I just became your newest!
ReplyDeleteKaren
An Apple a Day in First Grade
A sub right at the beginning of the school year would make me very nervous too! Congrats on having a bigger room!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!
-Jessica
A Turn to Learn
ReplyDeleteAppreciate you sharing, great article.Really looking forward to read more.clipping path service
Photo Editing Services
Really Great
I had my TL a little more than a year ago when my third child was born via c-section. I was not told ANYTHING about the possible side effects of having this procedure. Since then I have experienced heavy bleeding lasting sometimes 3 weeks out of the month, weight gain, severe mood swings. Severe cramping, changes to my libido, severe depression accompanied by suicidal thoughts, headaches, migraines, many new symptoms & older issues are now exacerbated. The father of two of my children doesn't want me anymore. I've become too much of a pain in the ass I guess. We don't talk. We don't sleep in the same bed. I think he might really think I am crazy... & maybe I am. I feel crazy a lot of the time.
ReplyDeleteI'm unpredictable. I feel so angry about the whole thing & now what was once a mild fear of doctors has exploded into full on white coat syndrome that causes me to have a panic attack/hypertensive emergency (severe increase in blood pressure) whenever I have to deal with them. I'm not sure what to do... I fear the next time I have to see a doctor I'll have a stroke or a heart attack from the stress & anxiety of it... what do I do? I take my time and keep searching on internet looking for natural healing that how I came across Dr Itua herbal center website and I was so excited when Dr Itua told me to calm down that he will help me with his natural remedy I put my hope on him so I purchase his herbal medicines which was shipped to my address I used it as prescribed guess what? I'm totally healed my cramp pain is gone completely I also used his Anti Bacteria herbal medicines it's works for me very well I want anyone with health problem to contact Dr Itua herbal center for any kind diseases remedies such as Parkinson, Herpes, ALS, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Hiv/Aids,Cancers, Men & Women Infertility, I got his email address drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he has any kind of herbal remedies for women & men also for our babes. I really miss my Hunni...he's a fantastic father & a good man. He doesn't deserve this. I feel like an empty shell of who I used to be.
Students studying marketing often face challenges with research, campaign analysis, consumer behaviour, and digital marketing strategies. Online marketing assignment help in Australia can provide useful academic guidance when learners need support understanding complex topics or managing demanding deadlines. From structuring assignments to improving research and referencing skills, professional guidance can make coursework more manageable. Students can also use expert feedback to identify areas for improvement and develop a clearer understanding of marketing concepts while maintaining their own academic responsibility.
ReplyDelete