Saturday, July 9, 2011

Rainbow Popcorn


I was thrown into Kindergarten last year, so I wasn’t as prepared as I like to be so I’ve been spending my summer searching for ideas to make each of our themes in Kindergarten special {I mean really, a 3 week theme about numbers?}.

One of my favorite themes that I get to teach in Kindergarten is “Colors All Around” {Houghton Mifflin – Theme 2}. I mean in what other job do you get to dress up in all one color and do fun Art projects. In my all my searching for each theme {10 reading themes, plus all the extras my team chooses to do} I came across a ­fun snack idea for our color theme.

Jello Popcorn Recipe

or you could save the cute recipe card I made (click on the picture and "save as")

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You just left a comment on my blog and now here I am. I am your newest follower!
    Kristin
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete